Thursday, June 08, 2006

"IMAGINE"



"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace " -John Lennon

FUCK.....THAT.....SHIT......

That song always irked me because of it's pure hippiness. This month however, the asininity of the idea multiplies by infinity.

Group stage predictions:

Group

A 1 Germany/2 Ecuador
B 1 England/2 Sweden
C 1 Argentina/2 Ivory Coast
D 1 Portugal/2 Mexico
E 1 Italy/2 America (Fuck Yeah!)
F 1 Brazil/2 Australia
G 1 Switzerland/2 France
H 1 Ukraine/2 Spain

10 Comments:

Blogger Stew Magoo said...

oh... my... goodness.

Yellow is a good color on her.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Yellow isn't bad, but I would look better.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Raincouver said...

Finally, someone who understands that organized sports are nothing but proxy wars, meant to profit off our inner warmonger.

I have to admit, though... I do love the world cup (no pun intended on the yellow).

6:34 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

dear lord that pic is kinda disturbing....

5:25 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Dam....I kneel to you on the post (no homo).....Dam I need to hit Brazil like no other.......

10:03 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

VP has lost her friggin' mind or something.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Was she looking down like "yeah my boobs are hot" or "oh shit my tits fell out?"

8:22 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Yeah, I saw that pic, and I just felt so bad for her, because how embarrassing to have your boobs fall out, right? But then I realized that she probably didn't care. never mind.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Tromping Scribe said...

Like the fist of an angry god.

8:13 PM  
Blogger joab wong said...

Where can I buy and Justin supra shoes then?Where can I buy and Justin supra shoes then?Come to this site to have a look:http://www.cheapwomensupra.com. the absolute cheapest, absolute fashion, you will find the answers you need.

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home